Are you looking for some books to help you connect?
Here are some of our favorites:
- The Jewish Holidays, by Michael Strassfeld
- The Book of Life, also by Michael Strassfeld
- Jewish with Feeling, by Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
- Sacred Therapy: Jewish Spiritual Teachings on Emotional Healing and Inner Wholeness, by Estelle Frankel
- God in Your Body, by Jay Michaelson
- Magic of the Ordinary: Recovering the Shamanic in Judaism, by Gershon Winkler
- This is Real and You are Completely Unprepared, by Alan Lew (A great pre-High Holyday read!)
The Path of Blessings, by Marcia Prager (Learn the power and depth of the "blessing formula"- those 6 little words that begin most blessings)
Looking for some resources to help prepare for the High Holydays and New Year? Our fiscal sponsor, Jewish LearningWorks has compiled a great collection of titles. Check it out here!