Become a "Cultivator" of Zmanim
Welcome to our new structure for making Zmanim financially sustainable!
We are asking you to become a member, or what we call a CULTIVATOR of the Zmanim community! A cultivator is someone who says, “Yes, I believe in the work that Zmanim is doing. I want to see it grow and flourish and become an integral part of the West Sonoma County Jewish landscape, and I am willing to devote resources to make that happen!”
Frankly, we don’t want to be making regular fundraising appeals throughout the year. You probably aren’t so keen on it either. By setting up an online monthly or yearly tax-deductible donation as a cultivator, you will support Zmanim and make it easy on yourself.
The benefits of being a Zmanim cultivator include:
- The knowledge that you are playing an integral role in making Zmanim grow and thrive. Yay!
- High Holiday experience for you or your family and friends.
- Free admission to our classes, Together b’Teva outdoor Sunday gatherings, Hebrew Chanting, Women’s Rosh Hodesh gatherings, Tu b'Shevat Seder, etc. and at cost attendance at our Pesach seders.
- Pastoral support from Rabbis Daria or Josh.
- Rabbinic lifecycle support from Rabbis Daria or Josh: baby naming, funerals, a ceremony for blessing your new home or maybe it’s time to renew those wedding vows. Also, a discount on weddings for you or your children.
Thank you for stepping forward into a Zmanim Cultivator role today!