Register NOW for Massei ZMANIM!
Registration for the Massei ZMANIM 2016-2017 year (Jewish year 5777) is now open!
Please register by July 15, and secure your child's spot with your deposit of the first 2 months' tuition. You can do that here.
How to register:
- Please complete the required registration forms- the ones on this page- 5777 Digital Signature & Participant Info, and the one on the next tab- 5777 Medical. (If you need a paper copy please contact us.)
- The fee for Massei ZMANIM 5777 is $1062. Payment can be made in one installment of $1062, or in 9 monthly installments of $118 each. Payments can be made by check can be made out to 'Jewish Learning Works' and mailed to ZMANIM at 556 Harrison St., Sebastopol, CA 95472. If paying by check, please make sure to reference Massei-ZMANIM in the memo portion of your check. If you would like to pay by credit card, please add a 2.9% processing fee ($30) to your total.
- The fee includes:
- the weekly gatherings
- 2 highly subsidized Sunday gatherings. (We hope that you and your family will join us for other Sunday gatherings as well!)
- a highly subsidized year-end weekend camping trip
**Financial assistance is available, thanks to the San Francisco Jewish Community Federation! Please be in touch if you have questions.
Families must read and agree to the following policies and procedures:
- I will pick up my child(ren) on time and I understand that I need to call Rabbi Daria (508.494.1627) if I am running late. (She will not have her phone on her during the sessions, but will check messages after the end time of the session).
- There are no tuition refunds for Massei ZMANIM closures (Jewish holidays, closures due to inclement weather etc.).
- A 30 day written notification of intent to withdraw from the program is required and there are no refunds for the current month's tuition.
Massei ZMANIM will be meeting most weeks from early Sept. through May, and close with a weekend camping trip in the area in June. Check the Calendar Tab for the full calendar, or email for a PDF.
Please note- as this program involves deep connecting to the natural world, please dress your child to be OUTDOORS REGARDLESS OF WEATHER. Your child needs appropriate rain/sun gear, and layers at every session. Thank you!
You're almost done! Please continue to the next tab - Form 2- to complete your registration.