Day-long gathering at Ocean Song Farm & Wilderness Center
Rabbis Daria & Josh Jacobs-Velde, Yael Raff Peskin
& Iyyar Guest Leader - Wilderness Torah Founding Director
Maggid Zelig Golden
Advance Registration required! Go to 0503.eventbrite.com
RHYTHM OF THE DAY
9:45 - 10:00 am Sign In (Pre-registration is mandatory)
10:00 - 10:20 am Warm Up: Nature Games w/Zelig Golden
10:20 am - 12:30 pm Opening Circle & Hike/ "Journey Through the Wilderness"
12:30 - 1:30 pm Lunch & Dancing the Omer Counting Pole! (Like a May Pole dance) - Bring your own lunch
2:00 - 3:00 pm Bonfire, Lag b'Omer Stories & Closing Circle - After the Closing Circle, participants are welcome to stay at Ocean Song for the rest of the afternoon.
WHAT TO BRING
- Lunch, snacks & water bottle
- Camping chair or picnic blanket (optional- to be carried on hike)
- Water bottle, and thermos for tea (optional)
- Warm clothes and walking shoes - Bring layers and prepare to bundle up!
- Appropriate rain gear - We will have access to the barn for basic shelter, but prepare to be outside regardless of weather!
NOTE: Due to environmental concerns, dogs are NOT allowed at Ocean Song.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rabbi Josh at 508.494.1631.